Bernie Sanders is a communist
According to its statutes, the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation stands for the basic political trend of democratic socialism. We are working on concrete improvements in people's everyday lives, knowing that it cannot stay as it is. We are working on an end to capitalism, on a society that Bernie Sanders carelessly calls socialism. This includes things that are taken for granted, such as free health care and education as well as affordable housing for everyone; free public services from libraries to local public transport; democratic participation that makes a difference; the ecological restructuring of cities, transport, energy supply and agriculture; much more time for each other and for life. This is where the unfulfilled past futures appear, from the French Revolution to the Russian Revolution to 1968 or 1989. As Jeremy Corbyn says: “This is brand new for the younger generation.” It is about paths in capitalism that lead beyond it.
We should not lag behind in naming our ideas of a solidary, democratic, feminist, anti-racist post-growth alternative with a new-old, unpaid name and argue together for what it should mean in the 21st century: socialism - one good, solidary, just society, the simple that seems difficult to make. Not everyone will sign this, but it should go without saying that a transformation left stands for it.
- Why is debt bad 1
- Trusts file tax returns
- Performs Julian Lennon
- What is a mixed tumor
- What if Donald Trump wins 2
- Where should the Palestinians go?
- What is liberalism in simple terms
- What is the goal of humanity
- Can I feed goldfish with earthworms?
- What is dr Subramanian Swami's mother tongue
- How is UCLA in general
- Even published authors read their reviews
- What is the caste system of India
- What do hateful people usually become
- How is China being brainwashed?
- Why are you against left politics
- Why are many people still poor?
- Can amblyopia lazy eye be treated in adults
- How do we say rose in Sanskrit
- Can SpiceJet expand its international destinations
- How could China harm the US economically?
- Do Republicans or Democrats know history better?
- How can mainland Chinese watch TVB
- Liberalism dies in the US