What is your experience with Vistara Airlines?
Singapore Airlines attacks Emirates and Co. with Vistara
The golf airlines make life difficult for other airlines on long-haul routes. Low prices and good service attract more and more passengers to the connecting flights via Abu Dhabi, Doha or Dubai. The rise of Etihad, Qatar, Emirates also hit Singapore Airlines. Now the airline is striking back, at least in India, with Vistara participating there.
Vistara's first international route has just opened - it runs from Singapore to Delhi. But that's not supposed to be all. The airline is already expecting its first real long-haul aircraft in February - a Boeing 787-9. A total of six Dreamliners have been ordered for Vistara. Overall, the fleet is expected to almost double this year: from 22 aircraft to 41.
To Europe and North America?
The long-haul airliners are no longer just going to Singapore, but rather on the routes on which the golf airlines are traditionally strong: those to the west. Data from the news portal Bloomberg shows that Emirates alone controls around 15 percent of the market on routes to India. Vistara boss Leslie Thng is still covered when it comes to future routes with the Dreamliners. But he talks about getting the «flexibility» to fly to Europe.
In addition, today's partnerships are indications of where Vistara could go, the manager continued. Among other things, the airline currently has codeshare agreements with British Airways and United Airlines. Singapore holds 49 percent of Vistara, the remaining 51 percent belong to the Indian conglomerate Tata Group.
- What poisonous fumes are produced by burning plastic
- What is diffraction in physics
- Where should I buy earrings in Beijing
- How do I contact my elected officials
- Who is Takeda Rena
- Why are some people selfish and arrogant
- What is the common good
- How is HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Why is debt bad 1
- What is CanDeactivate in Angular
- May Japan become India's new best friend
- What do you think of British fashion
- Why did Lord Rama kill Shambuka
- What is the DLS method
- Why are you so judgmental
- Why do you hate your culture
- Is there a school on Veterans Day
- Who has BDE and why
- Do you know Telugu
- Has Poland ever tried to pursue colonialism?
- Helps sweat cure the flu
- What do you mean by selfishness
- Should all Canadians leave China
- The price of gold will continue to fall