Which anime has the best OST
The best and saddest soundtracks in Japan - Sad OST
In today's article we are going to talk about soundtracks or OST (Original Soundtrack) which are all background music that is present in movies, series, games, anime and others.
I've selected some sad, depressing songs that play deep in my heart. Those songs that complete the scene that keep you depressed for weeks, that touch that you can't stop hearing. A perfect combination of violin, piano and other instruments.
I remember that the following songs are my indications, they are not the saddest in the world. This article is not a ranking list of sad and depressing songs, just my recommendations. The songs aren't just here because they're sad, but because they're beautiful.
First, let's talk about the best and saddest anime soundtracks. Almost every anime has a song that is saved that depresses anyone who hears it.
Anime Steins; Gate, a classic with a sad and perfect story, full of tension and thriller, has a perfect soundtrack to the songs Believe me, Tor von Steiner, expected farewell, lonelinessand other.
Anime Aldnoah.Zero accompanies several songs that touch the heart, mainly theVerse [Original Piano]. Sword Art Online withA tender feeling.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is a sad anime accompanied by a totally sad piano soundtrack that will make every grown man cry. One of the most notable tracks in this anime isKujikesou ni Naru Watashi wo Sasaete Kudasai and Kimi in Uso.
In the anime Hunter x Hunter we have the piano version of the song “Hyōri Ittai ~ Lamento for piano“, Nagareboshi Kirari (version for orchestra), instrumental reason.
Here is another short list of sad anime OST:
- Sadness and Grief - Naruto
- Here with you - Mirai Nikki
- Ichiban No Takaramono - Angel Beats!
- Fairy Tail main theme (slow version) - Fairy Tail
- The Servant of Evil - The Story of Evil
- With your drill - cooing laggan
- City river of time people - Clannad
- Roaring Tides - Clannad
- Nee Nana / Oyasumi Nana - Nana
- Mikazuki no Supotoraito - Nana
- Kizutstuite mo - Nana
The saddest songs I've ever known in games were Memories,Eryth Sea Night and main themefrom the game Xenoblade Chronicles Wii.
It's not that sad, but the musicZelda's lullaby andHarp "Ballad of the Goddess"The Zelda franchise leaves very deep marks.
Below is a short list of other songs I recommend:
- Ellis theme - Harvest Moon - Back to nature
- Fear Not That Night - Guild Wars 2
- Beloved II - Kingdom Hearts 2
- Shenhua Sedge Flower - Shenmue Orchestra
- The most distant land (recapitulation) - shadow of the colossus
- Born a Stranger - To the Moon EAST
Films and dramas
Below is a list of the most beautiful and saddest OST Japanese dramas and films.
See our related articles
- Why are anti aging products so expensive
- Do you usually drink your Lyft drivers
- Who will be Modi's opponent in 2024?
- What is Yogi Adityanath's IQ
- The government tests weapons in Antarctica
- Can a narcissist be naturally honest?
- Do animals have a sense of God?
- Are there unitary mission organizations?
- How to say blood in Romanian
- How are sporks made
- How did you choose your political party?
- Can someone simplify how to learn Japanese
- How hot tamed animals are
- Are there Indians who believe in communism?
- Are Indian wedding ceremonies sexist
- Can a civilian form an army?
- How are hip prostheses made
- Does the MI5 have weapons
- What are the 10 commandments of Christianity
- Upper-class Southerners have Southern accents
- Should Scotland declare independence by 2020
- Why do candles need wax
- Rahul Gandhi is the greatest Pappu of all time
- Are mushrooms nutritious