How do I draw beautiful eyelashes
Beautiful, long and thick eyelashes. Which woman does she not want? A look like Bambi. Does that go the natural way? Will an eyelash serum and an expensive mascara help or is there only an artificial eyelash extension?
Two years or so ago I tried the eyelash extension experiment. I loved waking up in the morning and looking fresh just because I had thick and long black eyelashes. What I couldn't cope with, however, is the feeling of one (or several foreign bodies) on my eyelid. The time factor when filling the eyelashes also annoyed me a lot. In addition, that "Just rub your eyes" was uncomfortable and I had somehow lost part of my natural look.
A no for false eyelashes
That's exactly the point that bothers me about glued-on eyelashes. I think it looks too artificial and personally I just don't like that artificial look. In the rarest of cases, the results are well done and the eyelash fillings look great. The line is narrow. Too artificial and exaggerated often looks cheap and well ... who wants to look cheap?
I am so happy with my natural eyelashes now. Even when I don't have mascara on, my eyelashes are long and thick.
I grow my eyelashes. But how?
1. Eyelash serum for long, thick eyelashes
I never would have thought it, but it is definitely worth investing in a good eyelash serum.
My first NuVega eyelash serum was in one of my glossy boxes. At that time I didn't "believe" in it and gave the serum to a friend. When I saw her again after 4 weeks, her eyelashes were the first thing that caught my eye. No joke. Since then I have also been using the eyelash serum. Honestly, I've never tested another one because I've been really happy with this one since the first second. The serum is extremely economical. You only need to apply a very small blob on your lid and you can see the first results after just 2 weeks.
If you are weaning your eyes from past eyelash fillings and your eyelashes are broken and frayed, this is practically your holy grail.
2. Biotin & vitamins for beautiful eyelashes
What I eat every day is biotin. Biotin isn't just good for healthy skin, nails, and hair. But also for eyelashes ... after all, it is hair too. Vitamin C and iron are also considered to be beneficial for eyelash growth. You must not forget that our body mirrors our diet. A balanced, healthy diet can of course also save supplements.
3. Eyelash curler
One of my most important beauty tools: the eyelash curler. Even when I'm not putting on make-up, I often use the eyelash curler to shape my lashes. When the eyelashes are curved, they simply look a bit longer.
Sure, it takes a bit of getting used to touching the eye with the pliers, but with a little practice it will be very easy to do by hand.
It is important that you first use the eyelash curler and then the mascara. If you use the tongs after the mascara, the lashes stick together and they can break off.
4. A good mascara
Here I can say I've tested about three trillion different mascaras. From expensive pigs to cheap and well ... the winner is actually a drugstore product.
I prefer to use that Maximum Definition Mascara from Essenece. It separates the lashes perfectly, thickens them and makes them long. In addition, it is just great in the hand. Cost: € 2.79
If you don't get it, I can also highly recommend the False Lash Bambi Eye Mascara from L’Oréal, the result is just as great. But due to its design, it is not so easy to hold. But that can be very different for you. Cost: € 8.90
In any case, these are my two favorites when it comes to mascara from the drugstore. The price-performance ratio is simply unbeatable.
Thats it. Of course, you should also remove your make-up every evening. This will reduce the risk of your eyelashes breaking off under the ink overnight.
- How can Hindus be united
- What is the greatest fall of progressivism
- Laser eye treatment is required of all ages
- Why do people visit cathedrals
- How to say screen in Mandarin
- What are the core values of Mexicos
- Is radioactivity different from radiation?
- Which is the most violent movie in Hollywood
- Jared Kushner leads Donald Trump
- Why is jealousy a normal human emotion
- What lowers the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- In your opinion, what is saffron terror?
- What kind of landform is Victoria on
- What's your favorite show on Nickelodeon
- What's the longest day in Alaska
- Which company has less competition?
- What doesn't make a good personality?
- What part of New Guinea is Papua
- How can I overcome opioid addictions
- Why are India and Pakistan divided
- Can a pilot run a business at the same time
- Which camera is required for portrait photography
- What do Pakistanis think of Zaid Hamid
- Severe osteoporosis can kill you
- When should carabiners with automatic locking be used?
- Fundamental rights can be changed
- The riding lessons are worth it
- Are girls more sex-oriented than boys
- What is the answer to Subhan Allah
- What are penny stocks for?
- Was George Michael the most underrated singer
- What do meat scientists study specifically
- What do they call the subject in Kannada