Have you ever been a vegetarian
19 things that all vegetarians who have always been vegetarians know
Yes, you didn't eat meat as a child. No, you haven't died of "protein deficiency" yet !!!
1. When freshly baked vegetarians talk about how much they miss meat, you're more like:
BuzzFeed.de © NBC / Via cuddlebuggery.com
I've never liked it, man.
2. You were SUPER embarrassed to be that one kid in class who couldn't eat bratwurst at school parties.
BuzzFeed.de © NBC / Via tumblr.com
Most of the teachers were confused - not to mention the taunts from your classmates.
3. Whenever your parents wanted to take you to a restaurant, you all hoped that at least ONE of the children's dishes would be meatless.
BuzzFeed.de © yelp.com
And not always shit kid schnitzel, ey.
4. You've really heard EVERY vegetarian joke there is.
"Vegetarians are eating the food of my food!!!" - "SCHNAUZE."
5. And you can no longer count the number of times you discussed protein with people because they were afraid you wouldn't eat any more.
BuzzFeed.de © pinterest.com
Strangely enough, after having "not ingested protein" for a lifetime because you didn't eat meat, you're still alive! Amazing.
6. And: "But you don't know what you're missing !!"
Sorry buddy. I don't dream of steak and ground meat at night. Live with it.
7. You literally have no idea how to cook meat.
BuzzFeed.de © tickld.com
Do you have to ... skin the chicken first?
8. And someone had to explain this whole "how do you want your hamburger?" Thing to you.
BuzzFeed.de © reddit.com
Bloody, undercooked, medium ... It's like a foreign language.
9. The thought of eating a whole steak makes you sick.
BuzzFeed.de © usanetwork.com
And could it actually actually make you vomit?
10. When you were younger, you tried to adapt to your carnivorous friends.
BuzzFeed.de © instagram.com
But the older you get, the more you don't care not to eat meat while grilling.
11. Traveling abroad has always been ... rather difficult for you.
BuzzFeed.de © Twitter: @shawnmicallef
Especially when the menus are in a different language that you don't understand.
12. And if you accidentally eat something with meat, you will notice it IMMEDIATELY.
BuzzFeed.de © VH1 / Via giphy.com
Because it's so different from anything you ever eat.
13. You ate an AMAZING amount of pasta in your youth.
BuzzFeed.de © giphy.com
If nothing works, noodles work. The wisdom of all vegetarian young people.
14. And pizza with a lot of cheese.
BuzzFeed.de © digiorno.tumblr.com
15. And potatoes. In all forms.
BuzzFeed.de © tenor.com
16. You don't really feel like a meat substitute.
BuzzFeed.de © bakingmehungry.com
Though you don't mind eating it.
17. You have always had a special rapport with other vegetarians.
BuzzFeed.de © giphy.com
18. This is how you react when others think you are not eating meat because it is "trendy" at the moment:
BuzzFeed.de © pensiveczar.tumblr.com
19. And in the end you are sure: the way you grew up was just right!
BuzzFeed.de © imgur.com
More vegetables for everyone!
This article first appeared in English.
- Why do people worry about overpopulation
- Hypothetical scenarios You would have possessed slaves
- How are Africans treated in Germany
- Is Costcos Cheese Pizza a vegetarian
- What a strange thing bothers you
- All Indians speak Hindi
- What is Zee Mitra
- Have BJP and Modes disappointed you
- Who in Heroes of Cambodia nowadays
- What were the Native Americans hunting
- Why are Republican lawmakers undoubtedly backing Trump?
- What does ISIS want
- Who is Liam Neeson from
- What is a canadian puke
- How to rotate a computer screen
- Was the wheel an invention?
- Why did they call them Alexander the Great
- Can you buy shrimp in Australia?
- What are military parades
- Which is best 32 inch LED TV
- What does emo mean anyway
- In war you respect the enemy
- Are psychopaths really the best soldiers
- Why don't Americans respect Canadians?
- Why are people so confusing in relationships
- How quickly does eyesight decrease after 50?
- Has Laos ever been part of Thailand
- Why did ISIS target Syria
- What human rights have you not been given
- How do I read and understand poetry
- Why is the animal world important for our future
- What is the inertia of calm
- Is Islam Peaceful How important is Islam
- Had the Indian Army MRE