What is the Sanskrit language translation
Translation of "Sanskrit word" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The name 'Jantar Mantar' is from the Sanskrit word"Derived from Yantra Mantra ', which means instruments and formulas.
The name 'Jantar Mantar' is derived from Sanskrit word 'Yantra Mantra' which means instruments and formulas.
The Sanskrit word "Dukkha" is mostly translated as "suffering".
2. With more scientific realism, the name derives from the Sanskrit word "palasve" meaning "the red and wild mass" off.
With more scientific realism, the name derives from the Sanskrit word "palasve" meaning "the red and wild earth".
The Sanskrit word for "barbarian," mleccha, means a person who speaks a language other than Sanskrit, is beef, and behaves rude and rude.
The Sanskrit word for barbarian, mleccha, means anyone who speaks a non-Sanskrit language, eats beef, and behaves coarsely and crudely.
The Chinese name 禅 (Chan) comes from the Sanskrit word Dhyana (ध्यान), which was translated into Chinese as 禅 那 (Chan'na). Freely translated, Dhyana means something like "immersion".
It emerged as a distinct school in China and spread to Vietnam, Korea, Japan, and, in modern times, the rest of the world.
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 5. Exactly: 5. Elapsed time: 37 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Who are the most humble footballers
- Is Tysha Lannister Tyrion's first wife dead
- Sells cubelelo com authentic products
- What is meant by SB in Chinese
- What Chinese idioms are your favorites
- Why do people want to live
- What did you learn from traveling?
- Which technology is best suited for SAP HANA
- There is fluoride in the water
- What kills a funny mood
- What are the main sociological terms
- How many offices does Google have
- Why should a horse attack you
- Is Iran a neo-imperialist nation
- When was the twenties
- Was Nero murdered
- What can technology teach us about dating
- What history does England teach
- Why do you want to be a dentist
- Why is Great Britain called blighty
- Why are millennials so easily offended
- Is a KTM bike good
- Is there a real ideology these days and why
- Hourly employees can be paid monthly