What are alternatives to political parties
Parties in Germany
Bebnowski, David (2015), The Alternative for Germany. Rise and social representation of a right-wing populist party, Wiesbaden.
Decker, Frank (2016), The "Alternative for Germany" from the comparative perspective of party research, in: Alexander Häusler (ed.), Die Alternative für Deutschland, Wiesbaden, pp. 7-23.
Hafeneger, Benno et al. (2018), AfD in parliaments. Topics, strategies, actors, Frankfurt a.M.
Hambauer, Verena / Anja Mays (2018), Who Votes the AfD? A comparison of the social structure, political attitudes and attitudes towards refugees between AfD voters and the voters of the other parties, in: Zeitschrift für Comparative Political Science 12 (1), pp. 133-154.
Häusler, Alexander / Rainer Roeser (2015), Between Euro Criticism and Right-Wing Populism: Characteristics and Dynamics of the Shift to the Right in the AfD, in: Andreas Zick / Beate Küpper, Anger, Contempt, Devaluation. Right-wing populism in Germany, Bonn, pp. 124-145.
Hensel, Alexander et al. (2017), The AfD before the 2017 federal election. From protest to parliamentary opposition, Frankfurt a.M. (Otto Brenner Foundation, workbook 91).
Kemper, Andreas (2014), Germ cell of the nation? Family and gender-political positions of the AfD - an expertise, Berlin (Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung).
Lewandowsky, Marcel (2018), Alternative für Deutschland (AfD), in: Frank Decker / Viola Neu (ed.), Handbook of German political parties, 3rd edition, Wiesbaden, pp. 161-170.
Niedermayer, Oskar (2015b), A New Competitor in the Party System? Die Alternative für Deutschland, in: ders. (Ed.), The parties after the federal election 2013, Wiesbaden, pp. 175-207.
Niedermayer, Oskar / Jürgen Hofrichter (2016), The electorate of the AfD: who is it, where does it come from and how far to the right is it ?, in: Zeitschrift für Parlamentfragen 47 (2), pp. 267-284.
Ruhose, Febor (2020), The AfD before the federal election in 2021. Effect - Perspectives - Strategies, Wiesbaden.
Schroeder, Wolfgang / Bernhard Weßels, eds. (2019), Smart Spalter. The AfD between movement and parliament, Bonn.
- How can I learn Dutch fluently quickly?
- How do you rate Ramachandra Guha's books
- Who is the President of the Netherlands
- India and Pakistan will put aside their difference
- How do I describe a beautiful couple
- What is political satire in literature
- Trump supporters are easy to pick up
- Is China a threat to India's technology?
- Liberalism dies in the US
- Are you going to wear a costume for Halloween?
- How powerful is the British Royal Navy
- How is Facebook destroying the world
- What causes veiny eyelids
- What is the definition of a narcissist
- What happens when Tamils and Keralites get married
- What causes dark circles under your eyes
- What is splunk
- Romania has nuclear weapons
- Atheists have cultures
- What do you think of Dublin
- What is Scientology's greatest achievement
- Why are you a Marxist Leninist
- Beat blind high fives
- Which types bother INTPs
- Why do we see the rainbow curve
- What are the negative effects of mining
- Why do native Australians have dark skin
- Indian soldiers are well armed in Kashmir
- What are some underrated superheroes
- The popularity of David Spades rises or falls
- How do I enjoy unusual rain
- Who makes Bugatti
- Trump is the anti-Christ
- Is evolution a science