Why am I obsessed with a celebrity?
Kim Kardashian: Obsessed with Fame and Success
Success, fame, money - Kim Kardashian often felt "lost" in the pursuit of these goals, as she recognizes today.
Over the past decade, Kim Kardashian, 38, has done a lot, if not to say everything, to make the headlines. She has now learned to be less obsessed with fame and success after realizing how "lost" she often felt.
"I admit, fame can be addicting, and it took me a long time to realize how lost you feel when you focus too much on it," Kim told Vogue Arabia. "I am often asked: money or fame? My focus has always been on success, and with success comes money."
Now she worries less about her celebrity. Why, one could ask, everyone knows them by now. After all, she is now a little more critical of her pursuit of fame, even if she still seems to be very attached to money: "If you had asked me ten years ago, I would have said that fame and money are equally important. My priorities have But it shifted a lot. Money was always the goal, but I was obsessed with fame, really, embarrassingly obsessed, "said a conditionally purified Kim in an interview.
Simply hide the negative
Meanwhile, her family is her focus, protecting her at all costs. She laughs at hoaxes about herself, but when she reads untruthful or negative things about her children or sisters, she still gets upset. But she's getting better and better at blocking out things like that.
© Cover Media
- Fluoride occurs naturally in drinking water
- What measures can be taken against the doctor?
- Why did Benedict Arnold switch sides
- How did Romance languages get their name?
- What's your best brilliant moment
- What if Sukarno remained president
- Make F1 cars quieter
- How rich was Milton Friedman
- How did circuses come about
- Is distilled water fluoride free
- What is Multi-Master Replication
- How are IMU Kolkata hostels
- How many planes has Boeing made
- How did people live without electricity
- What does the Hindi word Beti mean
- Why is Islam imported to Europe
- What defines someone as an independent person
- Dogs have diarrhea for a week
- Why do some Chinese often spit everywhere?
- How to say screen in Mandarin
- Jared Kushner leads Donald Trump
- What are blue, red and purple doing
- What are some intellectually stimulating activities
- What if Hitler escaped from the bunker?