Obsessive-compulsive disorder is obsessive-compulsive disorder unhealthy
Because this disorder describes a certain pattern of action, which is differentiated from the norm in intensity and time expenditure. If these disorders occur, the quality of life as well as professional and private life are significantly impaired.
Most of those affected are not recognizable as obsessive-compulsive illnesses. Often they are not even noticed by close friends and relatives for a long time.
The causes Obsessive-compulsive disorder can be divided into biological and psychological factors:
1. Biological factors
- Inheritance can play an essential role.
- However, it cannot be assumed that a hereditary predisposition always leads to an obsessive-compulsive disorder in the next generation.
There is an error in the messenger substances in the brain of the obsessive-compulsive disorder.
2. Psychological factors
- Person suffers from fears, insecurities ...
- Compulsive behavior replaces the above-mentioned fears or suppresses them for the first time.
Learning theoretical factors
- Affected people try to hide their fears with a compulsive act.
- Compulsive behavior conveys security (the person notices that the repeated statements have no negative side effects).
- It follows from this: There is less or no more fear.
- Constant compulsion to wash your hands, for example, to check whether electrical devices are switched off, to have everything in perfect order ...
- A combination of medications that have a positive effect on mood (antidepressants) and psychotherapeutic treatment is advisable. (pm)
- What are blue, red and purple doing
- Why was Adisakti destined to marry Shiva?
- What's the Biggest Fake News Ever
- Does the placebo effect depend on belief?
- Should I learn Mandarin or Hindi?
- Will Tesla ever build gas-powered cars?
- Are radishes good for type 2 diabetes
- What happened to Pan Am Flight 103?
- Is democracy suitable for all countries
- Will 343 Industries releases Halo 6
- Why is the Armenian population not growing rapidly?
- Have you ever been close to death
- What are some strange habits of celebrities
- When will male chauvinism die?
- How many planes has Boeing made
- What websites pay teenagers to submit articles
- How do I say hour in Italian
- What kind of films are NC 17
- Why are people important
- Julian Assange is a terrorist
- Are women more idealistic than men
- What is the value of Russian icons
- What are occupational fields that rarely change?