What is 3D printing for jewelry
Additive manufacturing of high quality single and series products from gold and other precious metals
On the basis of CAD model data, 3D printers build elegant jewelery layer by layer - without this process being recognizable. The appearance of the finished product is in no way inferior to the art of blacksmithing. In addition, the cost of materials can be reduced through additive manufacturing. Thanks to defined cavities, workpieces can be manufactured in a more cost-effective, resource-saving and lightweight manner.
Designers benefit from great design freedom because the manufacturing process removes restrictions in terms of design. Even complex structures, such as individual parts that are twisted or interwoven, can be produced in the highest quality. Additive manufacturing is tool-free - and therefore also cost-effective for individual pieces or individualized series production.
Beyond the limits of traditional blacksmithing, additive manufacturing of workpieces made of gold has developed to market maturity. The driving force behind this development was Cookson Precious Metals (CPM).
Large investments in research and development were the basis for designers and manufacturers to usher in a new era in gold processing. Production is more efficient, and restrictions on design and structure are a thing of the past.
- Is global meat consumption sustainable?
- When do chemical reactions occur
- What was the first Kannada word
- Why is Goa not a Union territory
- Do Chinese people drive cars
- What are some cultural taboos in the Philippines
- Why do some IITians hate India
- What is myopia
- Why do business people need private jets
- What are international airlines
- How can I learn Dutch fluently quickly?
- What does Islam say about unbelievers
- What's your worst experience with hair dye products
- What are the different types of anarchism
- What are the falls of society
- What do the Estonians think of Finland?
- Butter needs to be chilled
- In which application is the number sorting used
- What is the oldest language
- All children take parents for granted
- Is BJP responsible for the current situation in Kashmir?
- What is the French word for passion?
- How much can you learn
- What are the steps in locating