Fundamental rights can be changed
Can you change the Basic Law?
If you want to change the Basic Law, you need a two-thirds majority in the Bundestag, i.e. two thirds (66%) of the members of the Bundestag have to say yes (agree).
The most important articles in the Basic Law can no longer be changed (Article 79, Paragraph 3). These are:
1. the summary of fundamental rights in Article 1
2. the summary of the principles of the state in Article 20 and
3. the division of the Federal Republic into federal states and the participation of the federal states in the
New words in this text:
|back to the text|
|-e division / s||> structure|
|-e participation||participation, cooperation|
|change||to modify, to change|
|-e summary / s||summary, synopsis|
|agree (+ dative)||to agree, to consent|
|-e two-thirds majority||two-thirds majority|
- Why is Kaido so indestructible
- How can I reduce myopia?
- Where can I borrow books online
- What's good about pizza
- Who is Hansika Motwani
- Can we relate Dravidians to Shudras?
- What is the Taj Mahal 4
- The MPhil clinical psychology coursework is hard
- Can dogs give worms to humans?
- What are 3 types of bandages
- How is direct democracy conducted in Switzerland
- Are churches in England considered to be non-profit organizations?
- Which system is used in broadcasting?
- Why is Narendra Modi interested in politics?
- What disease has stiff neck symptoms
- Halifornia Apparel isn't a scam company
- Who is Raghunath Mohapatra
- What's your biggest bruh moment
- How are stock dividends calculated
- Knowledge is more powerful than experience
- What was your first film in theaters
- Why do stars have five corners
- Why is Sailor Moon the leader
- What problems do the students have during their studies?