Mini Beagles are good dogs
The pack dog past shapes the character of the Beagle. The social orientation is the basis for the excellent suitability of this breed for family dogs and an almost limitless child-friendliness. The Beagle is always a well-built dog with a gentle, cheerful and adaptable nature. But he has always been a hunting dog and will pursue this passion whenever he gets the opportunity. For all his cleverness, he also shows a considerable degree of stubbornness. The Beagle is self-confident, persistent and especially as a young dog - extremely vital. But there is one thing it must never be: sharp and aggressive. Raised to be vigilant, he will report extraordinarily, but he is unsuitable as a guard dog.
The Beagle should give the impression of a strong, healthy, enduring dog. It should have a square structure, with strong bones and lots of muscles, but without looking coarse. The hangings should be set long and deep and the front edge should lie elegantly on the head. The ribs are well arched to give this enduring dog plenty of room for heart and lungs. The shoulders allow a lot of space forward, the lushly muscled hindquarters gives the necessary thrust. The forelegs are straight under the chest. The hind legs are well angled in all joints. the paws are firm, round and closed. The tail should be thick and densely hairy, carried happily upright with the tip white. The size of the beagle, measured from the ground to the withers, should be between 33 and 40 cm. The "pocket" or "dwarf beagle", which is occasionally mentioned in the literature, has not existed since the beginning of the 20th century. The weight of the adult Beagle can be between 10 and 18 kilograms and depends on the size and type of the dog.
Beagle's coat and colors
The beagle's coat is short, dense, and weatherproof. Any of the colors known to "hounds" are recognized except liver color. The most common one sees a three-color arrangement. Almost a third of the beagles bred in Germany are two-colored, i.e. the black color is completely absent and the brown can be changed to red to lemon-colored.
One of the most distinctive characteristics of the Beagle is its "greediness". That's why he's often not picky. The breeder will give you a feeding schedule for the first few weeks and months. The hard dog biscuit ensures healthy, clean teeth. While puppies can be a bit "chubby" for up to a year, an adult Beagle must neither be thin nor round. The amount of food varies depending on the dog. Water should be available at all times.
thanks to its short fur, the beagle is easy to care for. Regular brushing with a rubber studded glove is sufficient for grooming. With a lot of movement on hard ground, the main claws come off by themselves. If possible, he should only be bathed when he has wallowed in bad smelling things: lukewarm water, a good dog shampoo and then vigorous rubbing dry is sufficient. The ears are rubbed weekly with a special cleaning agent and a cotton ball.
The beagle has been a hunting dog for centuries. He is led as a hare dog in the pack or individually as a rummage dog. In the hands of the experienced hunter, he becomes a versatile hunting assistant today: Bracking, rummaging, retrieving, and above all working on the sweat trail can be required of him. Like all hounds, the beagle needs plenty of exercise and exercise. In order to feel really good, long walks, playing with other dogs and - ideal for a fully developed dog - running next to the bike are required on a regular basis.
The self-confident character of the Beagle makes consistent upbringing necessary. It starts with the first day you have the puppy in the house. Prohibitions must be enforced with great vigor. Praise and petting are the best rewards when an order is obeyed. Nevertheless he will try to avoid obedience again and again. Never let him get away with it despite the sad puppy look.
The beagle is a non-degenerate and robust dog. Visits to the vet are usually only necessary for vaccinations. You will receive a vaccination plan from the breeder. Your veterinarian will record the vaccinations in the vaccination certificate received from the breeder and check your dog for tartar formation and the like. check.
Before deciding on a four-legged friend, and possibly a beagle, you should check that the requirements are met:
- Are all family members - but especially the housewife - with the
Agree to purchase a dog?
- Can you give the dog enough attention, i.e. time and care,
- Remember that a Beagle lives 10 to 15 years old, and children often that
Lose interest in the dog. Then who will take care of the dog?
- Can you give the beagle enough exercise? Also a big one
Garden (fenced in!) Is not enough for him. Two hours of walking per
Day, whatever the weather, should be the minimum.
- The purchase price is the lowest. Take into account the current ones
Costs for dog tax, insurance, dog food, vaccinations, baskets,
Collars, leashes, etc.
- Think about your vacation too. Where is the dog?
- Do you have the consent of your apartment owner to keep a dog,
should you live to rent?
- What are some broadcast channels
- Is hikikomori in DSM 5
- Why do you love your family
- How many people are in Telangana
- How many days also learn coding
- The PTE exam is easier than ridiculed
- Can foreigners own a hostel in Vietnam?
- Offers LSE an MBA
- Does the boycott of Israel work?
- What is a famous festival in Calcutta
- How is the software industry doing now
- Can Donald Trump outsmart Vladimir Putin
- What is special about Woodwick candles
- Who are the most moral billionaires millionaires
- Are there laws against gangstalking
- How and when did the chauvinism begin
- Do you think i'm judgmental
- What is Harry Styles IQ
- How much can you hate someone
- Who is your celebrity idol and why
- What would make India destroy Pakistan?
- Are there gay bars in Changsha
- Are lighters allowed on an airplane?
- How long will TCS ILP be carried out
- Why did the Boeing CEO step down
- What makes a really good work colleague
- Is palm jaggery good for losing weight
- Is heroin high similar to Xanax high
- Can you grow more after 13
- Why are you wearing glasses
- What are the factors of human evolution
- Why doesn't she take care of me
- Augusto Pinochet was a fascist
- How do you know it is aging